Now Sorted Pty Limited (ABN 76 168 812 655) herein referred to as NSPL
Privacy Disclosure Statement
The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) requires us to have procedures in place to cover the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we may hold about you. Your satisfaction in this regard is important to us and we draw the following statement to your attention.
There are two types of subscriber users of the NSPL service (referred to as NOW SORTED services in our Terms & Conditions): one type is a licensed business User (Facilitator) and the other type is a licensed personal user (Individual); both types of user pay a fee to NSPL in order to use the service.
A registered Affiliate of NSPL is a person who is recognised by NSPL as a referrer of prospective clients to NSPL Services and is defined in the Terms and Conditions agreement.
Subscriber users of the NSPL Service input data at two stages: first, when applying to the NSPL web-site (www.nowsorted.com) by providing name, contact details and a credit card number in order to pay for NOW SORTED services; this information is referred to below as Registration Information.
Second, users of NOW SORTED Services input family and business data into NSPL software which is stored on Internet servers located in Australia; such information is referred to below as Your Family Data.
NSPL keeps your Registration Information in accordance with the following terms:
- NSPL will collect Registration Information from you including, but not limited to, your name, email address, physical address and telecommunication device details.
- NSPL will make all reasonable efforts to handle all personal Registration Information securely.
- NSPL will use the Registration Information collected to send you information about its web-site, tools, and other reasonable information.
- NSPL will not send you information about a third party unless requested by you.
- NSPL reserves the right to sell the web-site information provided when registering to receive the service but only to a purchaser of Now Sorted Pty Limited or to a purchaser of a section of the business directly related to your registration information.
- You have the right to reasonable access to the information about you that NSPL has collected.
NSPL deals with Your Family Data in accordance with the following terms:
- NSPL will not see, have access to or be able to use any information collected from the clients of a business user (Facilitator).
- NSPL will not see, have access to or be able to use any information collected from a personal user (Individual).
- A registered Affiliate of NSPL will not see, have access to or be able to use any information collected from a personal user (Individual) or client of a business user (Facilitator).
NSPL employs the following security protocols relating to the use of NOW SORTED Services software:
- All users will require a username & password that requires 8 characters, a number, a capital letter, and a symbol, to login into the system.
- Usernames & passwords are encrypted to stop any attempts at ‘sniffing’ the password.
- Two-factor authentication is required if wrong password is used or is forgotten.
- Role based security is used to limit access to data within the system.
- All data travelling between the users browser and application servers are encrypted using SSL.
- Data entered is stored and encrypted within the database using AES256.
- All servers are behind firewalls with specific access control lists that only allow authorised traffic flows.
- There is no access to user data without valid credentials being passed.
- Servers are security hardened to have a minimum set of services running.
Though precautions, as outlined above, have been made to protect the security of Your Family Data entered into the NOW SORTED Services software (as updated from time to time) you enter such data on the Internet entirely at your own risk. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Family Data we cannot guarantee its absolute security. You assume all responsibility and risk for the use of NSPL’s web-sites and Internet storage facilities as well as the internet generally.